Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hey Everyone! Hope you've all had a GREAT holiday season, and you're looking forward to a wonderful, NEW YEAR. Have you set your resolutions? I've thought about them, but haven't made any on paper yet! Tomorrow, I'll get that done.

I'll be doing more vinyl, starting back next week, and post some new stuff. But meanwhile, wanted to make you aware of a give away going on.

Go here: http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/

Shauna is giving away some beautiful David Bowman prints. Go check it out and win a beautiful 8 x 10 print.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Thanks for posting about this :) Good Luck and Happy New Year to you my sweet friend! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna

Emma F said...

Hi!! I tagged you and gave you an award on my personal blog: whoisemma.blogspot.com

Come check it out! :o)