Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Okay, the winner is .....

Let me just tell you how fun it was to hear from all of you and all of your FUN Christmas Traditions. Some are very similar to ours, and some are so different! I loved hearing about everything everyone does for this special time of year.

The Elves are still visiting our Children. Them being off track has been a lot harder for those ELVES to come, being that they're always around! The kids have tried very hard to be very good, very obedient, and very excited to have the Elves visit them and leave them goodies in their goodie bags.

We also received a package last Saturday night for the 12 days of Christmas. What a FUN thing. The stories we read each night as a family have been very spiritual stories that help us reflect the true meaning of Christmas. The kids take turns each night opening the gift, which we've had fun trying to decide what is in each package before opening, after reading the story. We're about 50% of guessing correctly!

Okay, well, I guess I'll reveal the winner. I was feeling bad because I had never posted what the winner was actually going to win, but decided that's kind of fun too! It's fun to be surprised, and, like I said, I don't think I'm giving away anything that you wouldn't want to win!!!!

I still don't have a picture of it, but I'll do that here in the next few min. and post it off to the side. It's a 4 x 8 Glass Block, with a bow on it, and it has silver snowflakes, with navy blue FROSTY written on it. I love it! These glass blocks have been a big hit this season. I've seen them many places, and love them.

So ....... the winner is ........ Beverly. Yay! I will e-mail you and get it mailed out as soon as I can.

Thanks again, everyone, for sharing your Christmas Traditions. What a fun time of year. Thanks for your orders, and for your friendships. I feel like I know all of you through comments and e-mailing back and forth.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Emma F said...

Congrats Beverly! That sounds awesome! :o)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
El Ponderado said...

Thanks for the cute vinyl! It was a hit.

El Ponderado said...

sorry, I was logged in as Ty, but El Ponderado is me, Shannon.