Monday, December 1, 2008

And the WINNER is ......

Okay, I didn't forget to post the Winner, I just ran into a couple glitches! I was going to post at midnight, but I got tired at 11:30 and went to bed! Then I thought I'd get up early and post, and .... well, I didn't get up early. In fact, we were late for school. Then I got home, and hubby needed a ride to work. Since I was out, I decided to stay out and go to my mom's work to drop off a few orders. Then when I got home at 10:30, I remembered I had to post the winner, and .... my computer wouldn't boot up. UGH! Anyway, here I am :) Yay!
Thanks again to everyone that showed interest, and shared your fun Thanksgiving! I'm going to have another give away here in a few days, so stay tuned ... Be thinking of your favorite holiday tradition to share :)
And the winner is ...... Hailey! Yay for you Hailey! E-mail me and tell me Yay! and I'll get you your prize :)
Happy Holidays Everyone!

2 comments:

Emma F said...

Congratulations Hailey!! :o)

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Ok, so I really stink. I totally space this blog of yours - but I couldn't enter cuz I already played part in your GNO of making stuff - plus she deserves it more than I do!