Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Winter Door Decor

So here are the door decor for Winter. I know Halloween and Thanksgiving hasn't even passed yet, but .... jump starts aren't too bad are they? There are 4 to choose from, which I have never done before, so hopefully this won't be too complicated! I just had too much fun creating, so .... I'm offering all of them, you just have to choose! They will be ready by November 28th.
Please post a comment, or e-mail me with any questions or to place your order.
This Believe In Santa will be approx. 13" wide by 8" tall. (from top of star to bottom of star, and side to side). Colors Gold (Yellow), Maroon, and Black.
Let it Snow! Approx. 15" wide by 4" tall (Let it Snow), baby blue. There will be 9 snowflakes, 3 different styles, black.
Season's Greetings. Approx. 15" wide, 4" tall (Season's Greetings) Red. Christmas Tree approx. 5" tall, Green, with Gold (Yellow) Star.
Warm Winter Wishes. Approx. 15" wide, 4" tall (Warm Winter Wishes), Baby Blue. Snowmen Outline, approx. 5" tall, 2 of them, black. (no writing inside the snowman).
**These can be printed a little larger to go on your Garage Door, like my Happy Halloween with Ghosts. Please contact me if interested, and I can let you know sizing and prices.

3 comments:

Tia said...

Cute!! I'll take the Season's Greetings one with the tree. Fun! I'm excited. And I love my fall one, I get lots of compliments on it. Thanks Jodi!

Jeff & Elise said...

Hey Jod, I'd like my usual 5 of warm winter wishes, can you do snowflakes with it?? like the leaves, and flowers and butterflies and dragonflies??? Thanks!

Emma F said...

Man, these are so cute. I wish I was doing better money-wise so that I could place a lot of orders. How much do you usually charge?