Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pay It Forward!

Ok so I saw this on my friend's blog (Melissa) and I think it's a fun little idea. The first three people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be or when it will arrive will be a surprise! The only catch is that you also have to participate yourself. Before leaving your comment you have to post a Pay it Forward post on your blog giving the same instructions to keep the fun going. Then you can come back to this post and leave your comment. After that all you have to do is sit back and wait for your gift to arrive!!!! Please also leave your email address in the post so that I may contact you if necessary!! I hope that you will play along, I really think this will be a lot of fun!!! Who knows, maybe I will be feeling generous and take the first 6 comments!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

YAHOO! Count me in :) I l♥ve to pay it forward! Hope you have a blessed and beautiful weekend :) ♥ HUGS ♥

JC Photography said...

I found your blog from Babies in Hairland and she has a picture of a watch you made. I LOVE it and am wondering if you sell them. Could you let me know. tjcookfarms@hotmail.com. Thanks

Tammy said...

of course I want to play! Are you kidding me! Who doesn't want a fabulous gift from you!