Sunday, November 9, 2008

Holiday Boutique

Hey ya'll! Just a note to let you know there's a boutique/open house this weekend, Friday and Saturday, November 14 and 15th and I'll be there as a vendor. So, if you're in the area, plan to attend. It's a fund raiser for my nieces UDA dance company. There will be lots of different vendors there, and tons of GREAT deals.
The location is 13526 Ivy Manor Lane (820 East), Draper UT
It runs Friday, 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
I'll have pre-made items like boards, tiles, plates, blocks, stackers as well as FHE Boards, recipe holders, Christmas Countdowns, and other items. You can also order custom sayings right there on the spot.
Spread the word. It should be great! Get all your Christmas Shopping done all in one spot!
Be sure to call me on my cell phone, or e-mail me, if you have any further questions, or get lost finding the place.

No comments: